Sunday, September 17, 2017

Ozeri INSTAVAC Nesting Food Storage Container Set

I did not receive compensation for the following post. The products pictured were provided by Ozeri. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 
 
 
 I received these new storage containers from Ozeri and with a family of five and sports practices all week, we do a lot of freezing/refrigerating and heating up later!
 
I cooked ranch pork chops in the crockpot one night last week so that it'd be ready when we got home from practice, but I also made twice the normal amount we'd need so that I could store some and we could have it again that same week.
 
 
I like how the bowls are stackable and don't take up much room in my fridge!
 
 
 They also kept the food extra fresh and it didn't have that taste that sometimes food has after being stored and reheated.
 
I definitely recommend these containers!
 
 Order Yours Today! - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM3VFVE
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job!
    Legacy Food Storage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!
    Legacy food storage

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a difference between climate controlled units and temperature controlled storage units. Removals Company

    ReplyDelete