Friday, September 15, 2017

SeaMistCo

I did not receive compensation for the following post. The products pictured were provided by SeaMistCo. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 
 
 
Get the kids ready and off to school, clean the house, do the laundry, football board meeting, run errands, get kids off bus, help with homework, cook dinner, get kids to practice, get kids ready for bed... and then... it's time for momma to take a long, hot bath to relax!!
 
If you're a busy mom like me (or even if you're not!), you have to visit Sea Mist Co for homemade, cruelty free bath products.
 
These bubble bars are awesome! I love how colorful they are!!

 
Although, these adorable donut and waffle bath bombs might be my favorite - I mean hello, I kinda love food! *heart eyes* 

 
I also got a black bath bomb with flowers inside it, which was really neat to watch all of the flower petals come out in the bathtub!!
 
September 10th was World Suicide Prevention Day, so I lit my Caramel Apple candle in memory of the loved ones I have lost due to suicide. :(
 
It smelled SO good!!


(If you're not following me on SnapChat, add me! @TerinAleah)
 
My readers can get 15% off their orders from Sea Mist Co with code "TERIN15"
 
Go follow Sea Mist Co on Instagram as well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment